Sunday, August 9, 2009

Those blind nights 2

Time has changed and you as well........................I do realize the change and my heart again scared of these blind nights............................
Moments of agony,
Those strange expression,
In you acts,
and,
When you said,
I feel sleepy.........

I felt broken,
All alone and tired.....

A question pounded inside me,
With every heartbeat,
Who was I.........?

Those sleepless nights,
When you said,
Good night,
And me too,
But half heartly........

Awakened, surprized
And waiting for your call,
In those dark nights.............

Nights, that have been,
Nightmares, time to time....

Making me realized,
That I am still.........

Five year's boy,
Scared of evermate,
Lonliness, my lonliness,
Surviving just within me.......

Though you said always,
You are mine,
But sometimes I find,
You nowhere.......

Nights when I saw my beliefs,
Dissolving, disappearing,
In my tears,
My silent moans,
Couldn't appoach you.........

I wonder,
Were you realy part of me......?

No comments: